cocoon-users mailing list archives

From n...@swisslab.de
Subject Position of folders and files in Cocoon
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 08:10:18 GMT
Hello,

I va a package stucture like this:

-Tools
 +src
  +swl
   +util
    -SwlLogger.java
    -MyTools.java
 +lib
 +config
  -config.xml
  -logging.cfg
 +log
  -mylogfile.xml

Where config.xml contains relevant configuration details. for my own classes
that I use i a flow script.
My classes are using a logger what reads its logger configuration out of
config/logging.cfg.

public static final String LOGGIN_PROPS_DEFAULT_NAME = "config/logging.cfg";

when starting a job in cocoon I get the following message in tomcats
stdout_*.log:
config\logging.cfg (Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden)
 (what means "System cannot find the indicated file").

I tried different paths in tomcat and cocoon, but my classes could not fing
there config.xml or logging.cfg.
One way to solve this problem would probably be to use a absolute path in
the java sources, but that way my classes would be cocoon dependent what I
dont want.

So my question is, where do I have to put my config and log folder that my
classes used by cocoon (they are stored in cocoonc lib directoty in a jar
file) can find it?

Thanks!

Regards,
Jan