cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <vijayaraghavan.subraman...@wipro.com>
Subject No Cocoon Form found Error in 2.1.7
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:52:59 GMT

Hi,

We have just started using cocoon 2.1.7, previously we were used cocoon
2.1.5.1

We are getting following error when we call the showForm in the flow
script

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error executing pipeline.:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: No Cocoon Form found.
  at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.handleE
xception(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:940)
  at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipe
line.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:281)
  at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process
(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:483)
  at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(
SerializeNode.java:120)

We have the following code in the flowscript...

var frm = new Form("forms/test-def.xml");
frm.showForm("forms/test.html");

we have configured following .... in the sitemap.xmap

<map:transformer name="forms"
src="org.apache.cocoon.forms.transformation.FormsTemplateTransformer"
logger="woody"/>

<map:match pattern="forms/*.html">
  <map:generate src="{0}" />
  <map:transform type="forms" />   // we are getting error   here
  <map:transform type="linkrewriter" />
  <map:call resource="show-page" />
</map:match>

Can any one have idea on this?  Any pointer on the same would be
appreciated.

Thanks  & Regards,
    Vijay

Confidentiality Notice