cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Stevens" <at...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: JasperReports / JFreeReports
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:01:57 GMT
>From: holger.willenborg@armacell.com
>Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 09:21:53 +0200
>
>Hi Yves,
>
>I wrote a reader (which is far from being mature). It's not really
>integrated into Cocoon.  Let me know if you're interested.
>
>Here's how it works:
>I'd love to write a transformer for this, but since the XML processor is
>part of JasperReport (using Apache Commons Digester) and also a part of
>Cocoon, I couldn't find any "interface" where I could plug in cocoon the
>deliver the XML.

A quick thought - would it be possible to use the Fragment Extractor
Transformer to write out the (generated) XML for JasperReports into a file,
then point JR at that?

Just my 2 cents' worth, though I'm willing to accept ideas for getting my
transformer unit test working in lieu of payment ;-)

Andrew.