cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Irv Salisbury <irv.salisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Combining SQLTransformer and Paginator?
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:42:02 GMT
We have written an SQLTransformer that already does this. We started over
from scratch and wrote an SQLTransformer with batching, transactions, XML
CLOB support, and paging. It is based on XMLBeans, so I don't know if that
would be a problem. We tried to donate it awhile ago, but there didnt' seem
to be a lot of interest. It has worked well for us on our current project.
If you are interested, you are welcome to it, just send me an email. We have
an older one we wrote that doesn't involve XMLBeans that you could also
have.

Let me know. It would be great if it could be included in the cocoon
distribution at some point, so if someone wanted to do the work for that...

Irv