cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Johnston" <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject RE: Request to move IncludeTransformer into next release
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:41:32 GMT

> Thanks Jason, it would be nice to use a standard-compliant include
> component. We'll look into it. All we really need is for it to include
> the EventValidity we place on our initial data generator step. From the
> comments in bugzilla, it looks like your patch will do this.

Yes it should, if I'm understanding your setup.  Any included source that
provides a SourceValidity will be added to the transformer's aggregated
validity, and all the pieces will be checked for validity each successive
time the pipeline is set up.

> Any indication when/if this will be committed to the cocoon src?

Nope.  But the committers generally seem pretty responsive to requests for
checkins, so if you wanted to add a comment to the bug asking for some
attention it might get the ball rolling.  I'd definitely like to see it
get committed too, though it hasn't been pressing enough thus far for me
to make a fuss.