cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Laurent Perez <hak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where do you access HttpResponse from ?
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:30:53 GMT
> What exactly are you hoping to achieve with this object? There is
> usually more than one way to do things in cocoon, so if you explain a
> bit more we might be able to help more.

Hi Jorg

I am trying to access the Content-length header from the http response
directly within my Cocoon app, and if its value is greater than X
bytes, then trigger some already written business logic (with a
<map:call function="bizlogic">).

I had a look at the RequestListener interface, which can - I assume -
give back the Response from an Environment, using ObjectModelHelper.
However I don't know how to obtain the http Content-length header from
the Response interface.

Hope this clears up a little bit

Laurent

> Regards