cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject Using SQLXML within Cocoon
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:25:25 GMT
Hi people,

I was looking at SQLXML which is a tool for MS SQL Server and using that within Cocoon. Effectively
what I'm looking to do is have an SQL transformer that sends the query to the database (the
query might be an XPath query rather than a straight up SQL query) and receive XML data back
directly from the database rather than the usual rows returned. I was wondering if anyone
had an experience of trying this before and if so what components they used to achieve it.

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.