cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject Taking a serialized document and performing further actions on it
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 14:26:25 GMT
Is there a way in Cocoon to take another pipeline and use it as a generator in the current
pipeline. So there is a pipeline like:

<pipeline match="working">
  <generate src="file.xml" />
  <transform src="blah.xsl" />
  <serialize type="xhtml" />
</pipeline>

<pipeline match="more-working">
  <generate src="working" />
  <transform src="keep-transforming.xsl" />
  <serialize type="xhtml" />
</pipeline>

Effectively allowing you to perform additional actions on the first pipeline (depending on
a switch statement for example). I could write the first pipeline in a different way it is
just the way I'm trying to do at the moment should produce a cleaner sitemap.

Thanks,

Gary