cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: zip and jar source
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:25:11 GMT
Geert Josten wrote:

> I was uncertain that it is in the 'main' block, so looked things up.
> And you know what? You can find ZipSource and ZipSourceFactory in
> scratchpad block (2.1.6 at least).
>
> :-P

you are right, indeed.

I put them into Lenya directly and it compiles very fine and now it
also works very fine. I will start another thread about putting these
two classes back into Cocoon, because it seems to me they are very useful
and I guess a lot of people would like to render OpenDocument(s) through
Cocoon.

Thanks again for your help

Michi

--