cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject Re: PropertiesFileModule
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:39:34 GMT
You have written a cocoon matcher yourself? Can you delay the moment you are reading the config

file? I recall a setup function that is executed at loading, a configure that is executed
at reading
(changed) sitemap and of course the match function itself. (correct me if i'm wrong, writing
this
from the top of my head.) You might consider reading the config file each time a match is
evaluated.

I'm not certain this will help you, but might be worth a try..

Cheers,
Geert