cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rob Norman <...@harveyroad.org>
Subject PropertiesFileModule
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:58:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm having problems with the PropertiesFileModule in Cocoon 2.1.7 under
Tomcat 5.0.  I'm trying to load a simple properties file from a cocoon
matcher (the URI in the cocoon.xconf is cocoon:/config.properties) I
figured that since it uses a SourceResolver and the examples use
resource:/, it should work.  However, it keeps saying "Cannot load
properties file".

I then changed it to not have the cocoon:/ on the front so it was simply
specifying a file and that doesn't work either.  I have the appropriate
file in the root of my webapp and in the WEB-INF directory and it still
can't find the file.

Can someone tell me where the file needs to be (or even better, how to
specify that it's in the WEB-INF directory) please?

Cheers,
    Rob.