cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tony Edwards <tedwa...@civica.com.au>
Subject Re: dateTime widget ?
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:57:47 GMT
I'm interested!
Any addition to the pool of cforms 'widgetry' is welcome!!

Jean-Christophe Kermagoret wrote:

> Hello,
> I finally developed the datetime widget from the mattkruse lib.
> It merely adds 3 drop-down lists that may be used to select
> hours/minutes/seconds
>
> Anybody interested ?
>
> Jean-Christophe Kermagoret a écrit :
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I saw the one from dynarch, but it is LGPL.
>> Is there another available somewhere ?
>> Has anybody modified Mattkruse calendar widget ?
>>
>> Jean-Christophe

This email is from Civica Pty Limited and it, together with any
attachments, is confidential to the intended recipient(s) and the
contents may be legally privileged or contain proprietary and
private information. It is intended solely for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this email. If received in error,
please
notify the sender and delete the message from your system
immediately. Any views or opinions expressed in this email and any
files transmitted with it are those of the author only and may not
necessarily reflect the views of Civica and do not create any
legally binding rights or obligations whatsoever. Unless otherwise
pre-agreed by exchange of hard copy documents signed by duly
authorised representatives, contracts may not be concluded on
behalf of Civica by email. Please note that neither Civica nor the
sender accepts any responsibility for any viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan the email and the attachments (if any). All
email received and sent by Civica may be monitored to protect the
business interests of Civica.