cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Dustin N. Jenkins" <djenk...@invoqsystems.com>
Subject Flow Hangs with multiple Service Calls
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:28:32 GMT
I'm running Cocoon 2.1.7 with JDK 1.5.0_05.  I have an issue where one
of my functions in my flow just hangs if the stack involves too many
Service Layer calls or Persistence Layer calls, has anyone had this
before?  It seems to work if I take out a call here or there (That I can
replace with dummy data just for testing), and it's not consistent
either.  It works on my box but not other machines with the exact same
install and configuration.

Once it hangs, I have to restart the Jetty server.  There's nothing in
the logs and the database looks fine (i.e. no locks). Does anyone have
any clue as to what's happening here?

Many thanks,
Dustin