cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Handle-errors with redirect. Is it possible?
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 04:28:12 GMT
This should probably go into an faq.  Here is the pertinent link:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105231353428562&w=2

Take a look at the vote thread that this message points to.  You will
see that if you just have to have it then you need to implement your own
action to do it.

Ralph