cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Victoria Vitaver <victo...@tt.com.au>
Subject Re: CForms: Binding nested repeaters into beans
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:20:00 GMT
Joose Vettenranta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> maybe this will help: http://joose.iki.fi/ojb/
>
> There is example of repeater and beans...
>
> HTH, Joose

Thanks, I've already followed this tutorial  (BTW. thank you, this tute helped me _a lot_
when setting up OJB)

Basically I have no problems mapping repeaters to beans .. its the repeaters within other
repeaters that seem to cause me quite a bit of pain & don't work... I havn't been able
to find a sample of mapping nested repeaters into beans although I have found a few binding
nested repeaters into XML files.

Vica