cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Salvetti <m...@notremanou.net>
Subject Re: E-CRUD Design Pattern
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:37:44 GMT
Thanks for the great work christophe, it's a really interesting solution.
As many, i done something myself as an exercise that you may use.
I designed a very small webapp with a few basic and probably reusable
features like gui for user/group managment and gui for
catalogues/messages managment, separation between sitemaps (general,
data, backoffice) and a styling pattern that uses extensively css to
separate design from logical structure. I think my solution for crud is
far from good, but maybe you'd be interesting in seeing the code and
maybe taking a few ideas ?

Marc