cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: Request to move IncludeTransformer into next release
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 01:58:50 GMT
Oliver Powell wrote:
> Another question about the cacheable XIncludeTransformer. I assume the
> Xpath parameter is used to form the cache key?

Actually, no, but it shouldn't matter... the thinking is that if the
source file as a whole is valid then any fragments within it will also
be valid.

Come to think of it, the keys for the individual sources aren't even
used; we just get all the Validity objects from all the sources and
create a MultiSourceValidity from them, which is used as the
transformer's validity.