cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Becker <jonnybec...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: 4-tier architecture? - Question on control layer
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:38:59 GMT
Hi,

nice article. Gives a good overview how I should have started. To late now.
Since my professor likes the 4-tier architecture, oktoberfest is
starting saturday, and I have to deliver this work soon: I'll just stick
to the crap I wrote. It won't harm nobody, because its just some
(non-commercial) work, that will disapear in a shelf.

Cheers
Jonny