cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Lutz <mat...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: i18n, date & binding framework.
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:24:28 GMT
What exactly does not work ?

I had problems with forms, dates and i18n, too.

With some debugging I figured out that the form engine took the hosts
locale as default, so no matter which locale I set in the browser, the
date formatter always took the hosts locale, so setting the locale for
the form instance with the user agents locale in flow (javaflow in my
case) did the job in my application.

regards,
tom