cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <...@babelobjects.com>
Subject E-CRUD interest ?
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:38:35 GMT
Hello,
I followed the "Re: [CForms] Instantiating and showing form outsite of
javaflow" with a lot of interest.

I followed the way Ralph and footh did (with describing finally a state
diagram), it works well and is very configurable trough xml
configuration file. The problem is that even this is a very repetitive task.

It's a problem I (and some others) call the CRUD problem.

I'm writing an E-CRUD (CRUD + other features like Search, Sort,
Paginate, Report) design pattern to answer globally this problem. A
generic solution for form generation and processing are as well solved.

I'm writing a wiki on this at this moment. It's just a start but I think
to finish at the beginning of the next week.

If this interests people, I may try to explain things a little deeper
and make an archive with real code (and why not a real app).

Are there people interested ?

Jean-Christophe
--

BlueXML