cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Becker <jonnybec...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: 4-tier architecture? - Question on control layer
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:38:36 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the quick reply.

Since I started my work with 4-layers: data-, business-, control- and
presentation-layer
I wanna keep this structure up (because I don't have time anymore to
make big changes in my work. Even if this 4-layer architecture is
incorrect in this case. My professor, who corrects this work, teached us
the 4-layer architecture, so he'll get a 4-layer one in my work to
please him.)

To be more prescise: Where could I stuff this service-layer, assuming
there are only these 4-layers (and the world is flat)? :-)

Cheers
Jonny