cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Becker <jonnybec...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: 4-tier architecture? - Question on control layer
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:51:10 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the answers.

>> add in JXTemplates and XSLT
Thanks for the hint. I'll add them

So what I understood is, that Flow is present in both layers: Presentation and Control Layer?
Is the Sitemap also both (since it has a navigating-function in the presentation layer)? My
answer would be yes.

To push my other question:
Ugo wrote in his presentation at the ApacheCon about a service layer.
Which layer (from the ones above) does this match?

Thanks
Jonny