cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nick Goupinets <ngoupin...@openskysolutions.ca>
Subject i18n can not resolve catalogue paths
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:01:16 GMT
Hi everybody,

When working with the i18n, I had to disable caching for it. Right away
I run into a trouble with showing updated catalogue keys after cocoon
cache gets refreshed. Here is the log error:

INFO    (2005-09-09) 17:25.37:158
[core.i18n-bundles]
(/cocoon/portal/coplets/chat/history)
http-8080-Processor25/XMLResourceBundle: Resource
update failed. messages, locale: sv Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource
not found.:
org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
file:/home/ng/workspace/cocoon/tools/cocoon/webapp/portal/translations/messages_sv.xml:
doesn't exist.

The file path end with an extra ":" at the end. Thus it can't be
resolved, as there is no "messages_sv.xml:" ("messages_sv.xml" is there
though). I added a quick hack to the XMLResourceBundleFactory class in
getCacheKey method so that ":" is appended only if length of directories
array is greater than one. This seemed to eliminate the "Resource update
failed." problem.

Has anyone experienced similar problems? Any feedback is greatly
appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Nick Goupinets.