cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Scott Yeadon <scott.yea...@anu.edu.au>
Subject CForms: Upload Widget in 2.1.7
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 05:45:29 GMT
Hi,

I've upgraded my Cocoon from 2.1.5 to 2.1.7 and there seems to be a
problem with the Upload widgets. I have a CForm which has an upload
widget, I select a file and value appears in the field, I then hit a
submit-type button which executes the ActionListener code. Within this
code under 2.1.5 the value (PartOnDisk) contained a value, now it's
null. Has something changes that would create this behaviour - I notice
there is now a setValue method but that's the only thing I could see
that has really changed specific to the uplaod widget.

Scott.