cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Session lifecycle listener in cocoon?
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:39:26 GMT
It can be even easier. In my app I have a class that implements
HttpSessionBindingListener. It gets stored in the session and I anchor
all my session variable in it. When the session is terminated it gets
called and it cleans up all the objects it knows about. You don't have
to modify web.xml to do this.

Ralph