cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sandor Spruit <san...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Paginator with dynamic page sheet?
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:11:39 GMT

Folks,

I want to vary a Paginator's parameter depending on the amount of info
available. So I wrote "src='cocoon:/pagesheet' to fetch the pagesheet
from a xml-producing pipeline. When I define it like this, it works:

<map:match pattern="pagesheet">
	<map:read mime-type="text/xml" src="mypagesheet.xml"/>
</map:match>

But this fails with a not-so-elegant NPE :(

<map:match pattern="pagesheet">
	<map:generate type="jx" src="mypagesheet.jx"/>
	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Why? Opening "pagesheet" directly works, so it doesn't seem to be the
pagesheet file itself. Paginator apparantly resolves 'cocoon:/' okay,
since the Reader-based attempt works.

Any suggestions? I don't see anything suspicious in Paginator.java...

Sandor