cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Dustin N. Jenkins" <djenk...@invoqsystems.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Hangs with OpenSessionInViewFilter
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 23:17:21 GMT
That's exactly what I have actually.  I'm still not clear as to what
C3P0 handles, but if I'm indeed using the data source as laid out below,
and injecting that into my Hibernate Session Factory, which is then
being injected into my DAOs, does it mean I'm not using C3P0?

Anyway, adding a c3p0.properties as I mentioned below and trying some
tuning didn't help at all.

Thanks,
Dustin

--