cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Guillard <pguill...@citycita.net>
Subject Re: Browser's "Back" button/ Portal (Again)
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 09:49:38 GMT
Hi all,

Sorry to insist, i come back with that problem, it has been discusssed
already, but i don't see any clear solution! I'm sure some people here
did something to resolve/avoid that?

Reminder: happens when user clicks on a link that has been transformed
to event by event-transformer - typically a link inside a cachingURI
coplet - , then clicks on the back button of his browser, then gets
strange behaviour because this last action of going back has not been
taken into account by the portal. Finally the user can go back with his
browser button, to see what was before, but any action from him will
rediret one  step forward. I see it as a major issue since everybody
uses systematically the back button !

Regards,

Phil