cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Portal - links from outside - login
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 07:04:09 GMT
You use the authentication framework to redirect to login.  It isn't a
trick, that is just how it works.  The "trick" is that you need to
remember the user's original request so you can authomatically go there
once the login has been completed.  Support for that isn't built into
the authentication framework, but really should be. Maybe the new cowarp
stuff Carsten has provided can do that?  I don't know.

Ralph