cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Dustin N. Jenkins" <djenk...@invoqsystems.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Hangs with OpenSessionInViewFilter
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:40:34 GMT
I'm using the default c3p0 pooling, so I think I'll try adding a
c3p0.properties to try and work it out a little bit.  My
cocoon-ehcache-1.* files both have a size of zero, but I deleted them
anyway with no good result.  I've never seen this before and I'm worried
it's the way my code is working.  I'm deleting a collection of entities,
then creating a new list of them.  I don't explicitly open sessions as
everything is taken care of via Spring and carried over to Cocoon with
the OpenSessionInViewFilter.

Thanks for the suggestions.  If anyone thinks of anything, it'd be
muchly appreciated.
Dustin

Laurent Perez wrote:

>Sounds like either a dbcp misconfiguration ("Pool not open") or a
>cache corruption.
>Locate and delete cocoon-ehcache-1.index and cocoon-ehcache-1.data, it
>might help.
>
>If this error didn't happen before, I'd say the jars are version safe,
>but something on the database side or filesystem side (i.e cache
>written to disk) is going wrong under load, if this is a production
>server.
>
>Laurent

Dustin N. Jenkins
Application Developer
Invoq Systems, Inc.
AlarmPoint - Guaranteed Event Resolution
#216 - 852 Fort Street
Victoria, BC V8W 1H8
Tel: (250) 380-0304
djenkins@invoqsystems.com <mailto:djenkins@invoqSystems.com>