cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GT2005] FINAL CALL: GetTogether 2005 CFP - deadline tomorrow!
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 09:45:18 GMT
Arje Cahn schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> Final call! The CFP ends tomorrow. We've received a bunch of first class talks, but if
you still have something on your mind, don't hesitate and please send me your thoughts! The
agenda should be available on the site by monday, so everyone knows what to expect and start
signing up like crazy!!

> Could someone please add a link to the GT on the cocoon.apache.org homepage? The ApacheCon
2005 ad is still on there..

And at the same time please add a link to the ApacheCon US? :)

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/