cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Fabrizio Sitzia" <fabrizio.sit...@chem.lu>
Subject Re: [CFORMS] HTMLArea
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:01:07 GMT
Just for info:

I found out about HTMLArea being discontinued while looking for documentation
about it on the net :-/

As I didn't feel at ease integrating a discontinued editor into a current
Cocoon project, I decided to look for an alternative.
I finally chose the "FCKeditor", because it is currently well-supported
(whatever that means in one or two years!), and it features clean,
well-documented sourcecode (...just in case I'll have to debug it myself, when
it becomes discontinued ;-)

I'm currently integrating FCKeditor into Cocoon Forms. As far as I've
understood, it is mostly a matter of modifying/extending a pretty
straightforward XSL stylesheet (forms-htmlarea-styling.xsl), which handles the
'htmlarea' field styling type.

Best regards,
Fabrizio