cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <baskar.gan...@wipro.com>
Subject Problems with fd:union
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:35:15 GMT

Hi all,

We are facing a problem with fd:union

If we use fd:union then the fd:submit functionality seems to be not
working.

One more problem is if we mention fd:group then it is giving the
following exception

org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingException: Unknown kind of widget
'group'

Can anyone please suggest something we can look for/

The following is the definition we are using for this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<fd:form xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#definition"

      xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.1"

      xmlns:fd="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#definition">

  <fd:widgets>

    <fd:field id="description_text" required="true">

      <fd:label>

        <i18n:text>test</i18n:text>

      </fd:label>

      <fd:datatype base="string" />

    </fd:field>

    <fd:field id="description_selection_list" required="true">

      <fd:label>

        <i18n:text>Selection List</i18n:text>

      </fd:label>

      <fd:datatype base="string" />

        <fd:selection-list>

        <!-- TODO remove the below code   -->

        <fd:item value="1">

          <fd:label><i18n:text>test</i18n:text></fd:label>

        </fd:item>

        <fd:item value="2">

          <fd:label><i18n:text>test2</i18n:text></fd:label>

        </fd:item>

      </fd:selection-list>

    </fd:field>

    <!-- case widget, with _c suffix -->

    <fd:class id="desc_class">

    <fd:widgets>

    <fd:field id="description_c" required="true">

      <fd:datatype base="string" />

    </fd:field>

    </fd:widgets>

    </fd:class>

    <fd:class id="desc_cass">

    <fd:widgets>

    <fd:union id="description_u" case="description_c">

      <fd:widgets>

        <fd:group id="visible">

          <fd:widgets>

            <fd:field id="description">