cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sven Wontroba <sv...@gmx.de>
Subject Re[2]: JXPath within cocoon 2.1.7
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:47:45 GMT
Hi

I change to Xalan 2.1.7 and there is no change. (I just copied the
xalan.jar file in the cocoon\WEB-INF\lib directory) do I have to change
something else?

I get my content if I just send
them out via  cocoon.sendPage("index.jx", {"result" : myDOMDocument} );
and my context has the value
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.JXPathContextReferenceImpl@15b25a1
so I assume it's ok

If I try to modify my context via the .getValue method I'm getting the
following error line 33: uncaught JavaScript exception: at main xxxxx
stating the line where I specify my xpath part,..

I'll look further into the other recommendation to se if there is way
to register a default namespace?

I just started with cocoon so sorry if I'm asking strange questions,
but I'm sure we will find a solution :o)

Thanks for all you help
Sven