cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gerry Kaplan" <gkap...@kaplansoftware.com>
Subject RE: XSL-FO Output document name
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:35:58 GMT
This is exactly what I have:
<map:match pattern="*/*/print-report">
   <map:generate src="cocoon:/internal/get-report/{1}/{2}.fo"/>
   <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
</map:match>

What are the <source:source> tags? Where should they go and what do they
belong to?
Thanks for your response!
Gerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Gavin Carothers [mailto:gcarothers@amesondemand.com]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 3:07 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: XSL-FO Output document name

On Monday 19 September 2005 2:57 pm, Gerry Kaplan wrote:
> Is there a way to set the name of the document that gets created from
> the output of the FOP transformer? I'd like to be able to set it to a
> meaningful name.
>
> Thanks
> Gerry

I assume you have something like:

        <map:pipeline>
            <map:match pattern="*.pdf">
  <map:generate src="a-file.xml" type="file"/>
  <map:transform src="to-fo.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
            </map:match>
        </map:pipeline>

In that case the name of the file should be whatever was specified in the
URL.
If your using the SourceWritingTransformer then you can set it in the
<source:source></souce:source> tag. If your doing something else perhaps you
could explain the situation?

Cheers,
Gavin

--
This email is: [ ] actionable [x] fyi [ ] social Response needed: [ ] yes
[x] up to you [ ] no