cocoon-users mailing list archives

From JimM <me_at_dog...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 4-tier architecture? - Question on control layer
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:01:04 GMT
Have a look at this Struts MVC discussion to "clear your head".
http://javaboutique.internet.com/tutorials/Struts/

Johannes Becker <jonnybecker@gmx.net> wrote:
Hi,

> I think you are mixing paradigms
This is (probably) the case.

> Now in terms of "layers" or tiers you typically have: ...
This explanation was very, very helpful. Makes things a lot clearer to
me. (And I somehow can stick to my layer-architecture that I'm already
writing about in my work for university.)

Thanks
Jonny

Your