cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: Accessing widget-content for usage in link url
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:40:57 GMT
Well I got everything working in the meanwhile.

The thing I really had to change was to use the JXTemplateGenerator and the
jx-macros.xml.

Now everything works fine.

It would be nice if the Cocoon-Docs would be updated to direct one to use
jx-macros.xml instead of the old macro-file. Sort of delayed my progress a
little ;)

Thank you anyway,

     Christofer

  _____

Von: Joose Vettenranta [mailto:joose@iki.fi]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. September 2005 10:16
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Accessing widget-content for usage in link url

<ft:repeater-widget id="rep">

 id = ${widget.lookupWidget("id").getValue()}

</ft:repeater-widget>

HTH,

Joose

Christofer Dutz kirjoitti 15.9.2005 kello 11:57:

Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately this didn't work. The widget is part of a repeater called
"news" so the real path would be some kind of form.news.row.id.getValue() (I
know that this will probably not work. I just used to illustrate the path)

Please help me.

Chris

  _____