cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gerry Kaplan" <gkap...@kaplansoftware.com>
Subject RE: Accessing widget-content for usage in link url
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:13:09 GMT
Use an JXpath expression like:

${form.lookupWidget("someWidget").getValue()}

or...

${someWidget.getValue()}

See if that helps.

  _____

From: Christofer Dutz [mailto:dutz@c-ware.de]
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 3:07 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Accessing widget-content for usage in link url

Hi,

I am working on a small CForm application and have run into a problem.

I have two forms. The first shows a list of news-headlines. Each news-entry
has an id, which is available as a standard cforms widget. I don't want to
output the id but want to use it to open a popup showing the complete news
article. For this I have to somehow output the information directly. How can
I access a widgets value directly inside my template?

Thanks in advance,

            Christofer