cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Caching mysteries
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:25:34 GMT

Sandor Spruit wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I am trying to speed-up my app (a search engine) by using caching. The idea
> is to to run a query once, and allow quick browsing through multiple
> pages of
> results without redoing the query - which is an expensive processing
> step. It
> does not seem to work as expected, in a way I do not understand! :-(

Caching with aggregated has come up numerous times [1], maybe one those
threads gives you a clue.

Otherwise, the logs are pretty good in finding out exactly which
component thinks it should not deliver cached content.

Also, try setting up your sitemap outside of flow and aggregate it with
a static file to isolate the problem ie

<map:match pattern="test">
   <map:aggregate>
      <map:part src="mytest.xml"/>