cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: [Chaperon-users] wiki grammer]
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:14:32 GMT
Le 25 août 05, à 15:57, Oliver Schalch a écrit :
> ...Looks like issues in the grammer (wiki.grm or generation of
> wiki.xgrm),
> or what do you think?...

Chaperon is a parser for strict grammars, and as such not really suited
for wiki parsing where you need a somewhat permissive parser.

I've been using radeox (http://radeox.org/space/start) in Cocoon apps
and it works well, except that I needed to cleanup the output quite a
bit to create clean XML. If you want to try it I can post some code
samples, it's fairly easy to integrate.

I was meaning to create a radeox block for Cocoon last year, but never
found time,if you're willing to contribute that it would be cool. I
think the Forrest people might be interested as well.

-Bertrand