cocoon-users mailing list archives

From THUFIR HAWAT <hawat.thu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems with displaying a html webpage with ActiveX controls in cocoon
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 06:28:22 GMT
On 8/13/05, Antonio Gallardo <agallardo@agssa.net> wrote:
> THUFIR HAWAT wrote:
> There is also a jtidy generator inside cocoon. Check the html block:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/html/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Antonio Gallardo.

Are you sure that's JTidy?  It looks like there's a Generator, the
author says "Adding a NekoHTMLGenerator. I wondered whether to extend
the existing HTMLGenerator to use Neko or JTidy, but decided on a new
Generator. They could be merged if necessary.
This is the first Jar I've committed. Can someone check I've done
gump, licence, etc, correctly?" about HTMLGenerator.java, but then
there's a NekoHTMLGenerator.java which definitely sounds like it's
Neko, which would make sense, Neko being an Apache project.

Most interesting :)

I have some HTML I'm trying to convert to XHTML.  Most recently I was
at the bookstore reading "XML hacks", but they closed before I could,
err, "memorize" some of the hacks.

Anyhow, this looks like an alternate way to process HTML in a sort of
"screen-scrape" idea.  Thanks for the info!

-Thufir