cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol Bonnín <antonio.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: map:mount src="some.xmap" makes cocoon.sendPage fail
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 06:39:18 GMT
The fact is that the same code leads to different results depending on
whether I use "./" or not on the map:mount element src attribute.

If I use it, "pipeline" means "cocoon:/pipeline".
If I don't, "pipeline" means nothing, as neither "cocoon:/pipeline" nor "
cocoon://pipeline" are called, if I did not go wrong on my tests.

Yours,

--
Antonio