cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol BonnĂ­n <antonio.f...@gmail.com>
Subject map:mount src="some.xmap" makes cocoon.sendPage fail
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:13:15 GMT
Hello,

I have discovered that on Cocoon 2.1.7 (not tested on other versions), if I
have:

<map:mount check-reload="yes" src="internal.xmap" uri-prefix="internal"/>

and internal.xmap contains:
<map:flow language="javascript">
<map:script src="flow/internal.js"/>
</map:flow>
and
<map:match pattern="pipeline">
</map:match>
and another pipeline in internal.xmap calls a javaflow function which uses
cocoon.sendPage("pipeline");

the pipeline "pipeline" is NOT FOUND.

However, I found that using the following workaround, the problem no longer
appears.

<map:mount check-reload="yes" src="./internal.xmap" uri-prefix="internal"/>

The difference being a ./ before the file name.

Could this be a bug?... At least it seems so... Or maybe I'm completely
confused...

--
Antonio