cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Owen Tallman <owen.tall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing App Context from a CronJob
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:20:03 GMT
Excellent! I don't know how long I would have had to grope around to
figure that out. Thanks!

For the record, here's a code snippet of the working result, after
adding the Contextualizable interface:

        // org.apache.cocoon.environment.Context (not Avalon context)
        private Context cocoonContext = null;

        /**
         * Let the container pass me the Avalon context
         */
        public void
contextualize(org.apache.avalon.framework.context.Context context) {

            Map objectModel = ContextHelper.getObjectModel(context);
            this.cocoonContext = ObjectModelHelper.getContext(objectModel);
            logger.info("contextualize() completed");
        }