cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Owen Tallman <owen.tall...@gmail.com>
Subject Accessing App Context from a CronJob
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:04:48 GMT
Hello,

>From a CronJob componentI need to access our ApplicationContext object
which gets initialized by a ServletContextListener before Cocoon
starts. If this were a sitemap component, it would have a setup method
that got called with an ObjectModel map, so I could call

ObjectModelHelper.getContext(objectModel);

The class I defined has this derivation:

public class FakeJob extends ServiceableCronJob
                         implements Configurable, ConfigurableCronJob { ...

it has a setup() method which takes  parameters and a map, but if I
don't initialize the job entry with them, they don't have any values.
How can I access the context from a component like this?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Owen