cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira" <cm...@student.dei.uc.pt>
Subject Re: calendar z-order bug #30040
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:10:19 GMT
I remember that had something to do with the css(see the z order
parameter).By the way i use firefox and the problem was the same.
Look also in this mailing list, because i remember having the
same problem and someone posted an answer.
I also remember that the problem "disappeared" when instead of using
actions e began to use flowscript. :S

Good luck,
CarlosN.