cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: esql logicsheet sometimes fails to transform elements
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 08:37:00 GMT
I see three possible causes for this behaviour:

1) The esql logicsheet is not applied (Cocoon problem).
2) The esql logicsheet is applied but does not transform the input (XSLT problem).
3) The esql logicsheet is applied before sil.xsl.

If you define sil.xsl as <builtin-logicsheet> in cocoon.xconf, 3) is a likely
explanation.  The order for builtin logicsheets is not defined since it is
derived from the namespace declaration on the xsp:page root element.

If that is the case, try to refer to your logicsheet inside the XSP by
<xsp:logicsheet location="path/to/sil.xsl"/>.

If that is not the case, try to use another XSLT processor to exclude 2).
NB make sure that you pick up the Xalan version bundled with Cocoon and
not the one from JDK1.5.

HTH, Alfred.

the sender's company.