cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Janet Yvan <yvan.ja...@cea.fr>
Subject RE: error-handling on a "cincluded" pipeline only
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 08:25:17 GMT
Hi.

You may have to call the pipeline which uses the cinclude from another
pipeline which will render the whole things except the cinclude.

<map:pipeline>
 <map:match pattern="include">
  <map:generate src="main"/>
  <map:transform src="cinclude_xsl.xsl"/>
  <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
 </map:match>

 <map:handle-errors>
 </map:handle-errors>
</map:pipeline>

<map:pipeline>
 <map:match pattern="main">
  <map:generate src="http://.../include"/>
  <map:transform src="my_page.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
 </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

I know this might not be the best way, but it is the only one I know and I
know it works fine. What is not really good in such a thing is that you
don't use cocoon's internal URLs, but it is the only way I found to validate
data before the end of the pipeline.

Yvan