cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Arje Cahn" <a.c...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: [GT2005] the program 7/oct
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:51:26 GMT
Hi Gunter,

The CFP is still open and we don't want to spoil the fun before everyone has had the opportunity
to send in their proposals.. CFP closes on September 2nd (next week friday!), so the agenda
should be available somewhere soon after that date.

In the meantime, I suggest you have a look at last year's program for an example of what to
expect: http://www.orixo.com/events/gt2004/program.html

Sorry for having to disappoint you...

-- Arjé Cahn