cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thor Heinrichs-Wolpert <t...@lunartek.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon and linux
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 02:21:40 GMT
1. Yes it works great under Linux.  Go for the newest kernel you can
get, so you get the new posix thread libraries.

2. I use SuSe ... and with Novell's lawsuit taking the wind out of
SCOs FUD lawsuit (even grok law is suggesting the purchase of SuSe as
a sign of support), it becomes a nice choice for the overall support
of Linux.

Unless you need SLES9, go or the new 9.3 version and the XEN services.

Cheers,
Thor HW